
Hello All-
Well it has been a whirlwind the last few months. I finally feel like my feet are on the ground again. But all is well!!!
As most of you may know, we have moved to Montana and are settling in quite nice. Jeff is doing great! He is released to work and driving again, thank God! (in more than one way) I'm sure you all can imagine how persistent Jeff was at getting his freedom back ASAP. I guess we have to give him credit for being so strong-willed and stubborn! So thanks again for all of your support.
PA school is going well. I am in my second semester and loving it. It is very challenging and I find myself thinking "how am I ever going to know all of this information?" But I am doing well and learning a ton. It is really exciting to think about actually caring for my own patients in less than 2 years. This week we learned how to examine the ears, nose, and throat. I actually saw an ear drum :-) You're probably glad you don't live close enough for me to practice all of my skills on. Jeff has had his medical history taken about 5 times and little does he know I am going to be looking up his nose and in his ears! He is a good sport.

Oh we have had an addition to the family. We got a puppy. His name is Roy and him and Miley are best buds. Well at least most of the time. He is a border collie and is so adorable. A little more mischievous than Miley ever was. I guess we were spoiled with her as our first dog.
We like it here in Billings. It's different, but it's fun exploring a new place. I can't wait for fall. The leaves have started changing on some of the trees and I can tell it's going to be beautiful. But don't know how I will ever survive the cold cold winter.
So we hope all is well and we miss everybody a lot!
Well it has been a whirlwind the last few months. I finally feel like my feet are on the ground again. But all is well!!!
As most of you may know, we have moved to Montana and are settling in quite nice. Jeff is doing great! He is released to work and driving again, thank God! (in more than one way) I'm sure you all can imagine how persistent Jeff was at getting his freedom back ASAP. I guess we have to give him credit for being so strong-willed and stubborn! So thanks again for all of your support.
PA school is going well. I am in my second semester and loving it. It is very challenging and I find myself thinking "how am I ever going to know all of this information?" But I am doing well and learning a ton. It is really exciting to think about actually caring for my own patients in less than 2 years. This week we learned how to examine the ears, nose, and throat. I actually saw an ear drum :-) You're probably glad you don't live close enough for me to practice all of my skills on. Jeff has had his medical history taken about 5 times and little does he know I am going to be looking up his nose and in his ears! He is a good sport.

Oh we have had an addition to the family. We got a puppy. His name is Roy and him and Miley are best buds. Well at least most of the time. He is a border collie and is so adorable. A little more mischievous than Miley ever was. I guess we were spoiled with her as our first dog.
We like it here in Billings. It's different, but it's fun exploring a new place. I can't wait for fall. The leaves have started changing on some of the trees and I can tell it's going to be beautiful. But don't know how I will ever survive the cold cold winter.

So we hope all is well and we miss everybody a lot!
Love, Jennifer
Here's our cozy home!
5 comments:
Hi Jeff and Jennifer,
So Happy to here all is going well and that Jeff is back on his feet. Please stay on your Feet!!! We sure miss you guy's, BBQ just haven't been the same without you 2! I have no one to share my vodka and red bull with!!! The puppie looks so cute, so glad Milie has a buddy now. If you come out for the holiday's they are welcome to come and stay with us. You guy too!!! Just know you have plenty of places you will need to stay at first!!!.Well take care, ane thanks for the updates!
Love The Summerfield
Hi Auntie and Uncle!
I am really busy eating Cherios but mom read me your blog and it is cute. I can't wait to meet Roy and see your new house. Maybe you can look up my nose too!
Love you and miss you bunches,
Claire Ann
It's great to hear from you guys and I am so glad that you have finally been able to settle in and return to "normal" life. Lauren is crawling like crazy now and pulling herself up on everything. I thought I was busy before but now I can't keep the floor clean enough! She's lots of fun though! There are new pictures on www.thebrockettfamily.com.
Love, The Brockett Family
Hello,
Birthday's just weren't the same without you two. Thank you for the Birthday cards. Layla is walking all over the house now! We sure miss you . Dinners at the parents house isn't the same without you. I have nobody to have a glass of wine with :D I love this blog; what a great idea. Brad starts full time at UPS this week for Christmas help and I am still looking for work. Jake just took his senior pictures and is testing to get his driving permit. Check out his myspace and vote on which picture you like best. myspace.com/jakemcanally
Love and miss you.
The Owens
Hello Jeffrey and Jennifer,
You just brought tears to my eyes-again!!! I am so proud of both of you and love to hear your progress. Jeff, I know you are learning all kinds of new roofing techniques to bring back and use here, don't worry your job will be waiting for you. :) Jennifer, I wish we were closer so you could diagnose all our aches and pains now. I just know you are going to be the best PA ever. :) Keep up the good work you two and take care of those granddogs!!!
I Love you both, Mom S.
Post a Comment