Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I believe the high for today was 19 degrees and last night it got down to 7! It has been snowing here for the past two days and been very cold. There is ice everywhere and it's not melting! This is pretty extreme for me. The cars actually get icicles on the bumpers and undercarriage and they don't melt all day. So you drive around with icicles hanging off of your car, hahaha!

Jeff had a fun adventure last Sunday. His boss took him pheasant hunting out on the Big Horn River. It was a quite an experience for Jeff even though he came home empty handed. He is hooked now and wants to do more. We're truly soaking up the Montana lifestyle. It's a fun adventure.
As for me, I have one more week left of this semester. I had my physical assessment final yesterday which entailed performing a complete history and physical on a hired patient. It went really well. I was so nervous before, but then as soon as I got in the room I calmed down and just did my thing. One of the guys in my class knew my patient and she told him later that I did very well and had great bedside manner. So that was encouraging. Now I just have to get through my three finals next week and I get a three week break. Yeah!

Well we hope all is well with everyone. Miss you lots!
Love, Jennifer

No comments: