Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. My day was a special one. I am super overwhelmed studying for a big cardiology test on Monday (the heart, how appropriate), so Jeff decided to make us dinner. It was really good, rib eye steak with blue cheese butter and horseradish mashed potatoes. Yum! And now I'm back in my office studying, but had to take a break to write this. I was actually starting to fall asleep so I thought I should do something to wake me up.
So...not much else is new. Everything is great. But I will make a disclaimer for not calling people back right away or keeping in touch as much as I would like, just been a little overwhelmed! Hopefully I will have some time in the near future to take a breather.
Miss everyone and hope all is well.
Love, Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so enjoying your blog!! I am having a blast creating my own, thanks for the inspiration:) xoxo Mom O
Post a Comment