I enjoyed my spring break and a few days of weather above 30 degrees. I actually sat out on our front steps the other day with my shoes and socks off and soaked up the sun. It was lovely. Then today it started snowing at about 10:00 and has not stopped all day. It's getting a little old now. Just when you think it's over it hits again and again and again. Oh well I guess it will make us appreciate good weather more than ever.
The snow doesn't seem to bother the dogs. They still want to be out fetching their ball. Roy is bigger than Miley now and can bully her around. They are so fun to watch when they play. And he finally understands the concept of playing fetch. Although sometimes he chooses not to bring the ball back! 

Well that's all for now. I need to get back to studying. We start a new module tomorrow and I have a lot of reading to do. Oh but stay tuned because we find out probably in the next month of where our rotations will be. So...I might be coming to a town near you!
Love, Jennifer
2 comments:
Hey Kids,
Everytime I read your blog I can hear Jen's voice reading it aloud to me and it is always with such enthusiasm! What exciting things going on with school - surgeries, pediatrics, cardiology. What's next? Jeff congrats to you, can't wait to share this wonderful experience with you. We can't wait to see you both, seems like its been forever :-) Take Care, and keep the blogs coming!
Love ya lots,
xoxo Mom S.
In response to the last two blogs: A real beating heart - that is so cool! I picture you on the Grey's Anatomy set! :) Jeff we are so happy for you and your journey - when I go to the same events here (like the Rite of Sending) I get all choked up at how exciting it is for all of our RCIA participants but then I really get happy/crying when I think of you going through the same thing in Billings! We have our first Scrutiny tonight so I will be thinking of you. And, yes, Jen I can't wait to go to the scrapbook store with you - how fitting "Sisters." We love you both and miss you too, but are so glad you are doing so well and enjoying the beautiful new beginnings of spring (even though it still feels like winter!). Love, Jared, Julie and Claire Ann
Post a Comment