
So I know it was over three weeks ago but it was so amazing and very special. We celebrated Jeff's baptism and confirmation. My parents came out for the weekend and got to share in this special day. Jeff has been preparing through classes at the church for baptism. It has been a really neat experience to watch him go through. The church that we joined here in Billings is a wonderful parish, so welcoming and supportive. The blessings in our lives along this journey have just been incredible. We have met some really neat people and friends through church and feel like we have an extended family. Everyone that was a part of the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) program just fell in love with Jeff and admired his enthusiasm and up beat spirit. So his baptism was part of the Easter Vigil Mass on the Saturday before Easter. It was a truly amazing night, I can't really find the words to describe it. I am so happy for Jeff and it just made me so happy inside to see my husband being baptized!

No comments:
Post a Comment