Jeff and I are so excited to stay home and hand out candy. Back home we never got trick-or-treaters because of our long dark driveway, so...I stocked up my witches cauldron with yummy candy. I picked our favorites just in case we have left overs :-)

Oh and those pumpkins on the porch...they're fake!
Enjoy your evening and be safe whatever you do.
Happy Halloween!
Love,
Jeff, Jennifer, Miley, and Roy
oh and Roy is not pictured, he is feeling a little under the weather
1 comment:
Happy Halloween to all of you Montanan's!!! Glad you are prepared for all the little goblins in your neighborhood. I'll bet you have Reese's in that cauldron!!! Hope you got a lot of the things on your list accomplished this week and the two of you can enjoy a relaxing weekend before it's back to the grind Monday. :-) Hope Roy is back to his old self real soon. Miley looks lonely :(. Have fun and keep posting, it is great to catch up on the latest with the pictures and all.
Lots of Love to you both,
Mom S.
Post a Comment