Wow! We have gotten at least a foot of snow in the past two days, maybe more. It has been an adventure learning what living in the snow is all about. We woke up to a tree branch that had fallen in
our back yard and just about took out our storage shed. Good thing it didn't because who knows where we would have stored all that stuff! And our neighbor behind us had some branches fall into our yard too. Scary! So then Jeff went out to the driveway and started shoveling. I went outside to take pictures, and
offered to help, but Jeff said no. So I gladly went back inside! The dogs were by Jeff's side all morning. They absolutely love playing in the snow now. Roy just about had his head buried in it this morning. And Miley thinks she can chase snowballs.This afternoon we ventured out to go sledding. We went with some friends from the PA program and their wives and boyfriend. With our plastic tobagans and saucers from Wal Mart we went tredging through the snow, that was knee high powder in some spots, up to
some hills at the base of the Rims. It was beautiful. The sledding was a little scary at first, the hill was pretty steep. I screamed like a little girl
everytime I went down! The dogs played with a few of our friends dogs and would chase us up and down the hill each time. Jeff tried putting both of them on the sled with him. Miley was a good sport but poor Roy got mangled at the bottom, Jeff landed on top of him. He's ok, but it could have been a disaster. Jeff found a snow skate buried in the snow and the crazy daredevil that he is, was trying to skate down the hill. It only took a couple falls before he stopped. We had a lot of fun! 

some hills at the base of the Rims. It was beautiful. The sledding was a little scary at first, the hill was pretty steep. I screamed like a little girl
everytime I went down! The dogs played with a few of our friends dogs and would chase us up and down the hill each time. Jeff tried putting both of them on the sled with him. Miley was a good sport but poor Roy got mangled at the bottom, Jeff landed on top of him. He's ok, but it could have been a disaster. Jeff found a snow skate buried in the snow and the crazy daredevil that he is, was trying to skate down the hill. It only took a couple falls before he stopped. We had a lot of fun! 

So we're home for the evening, gearing up for a Monday full of snowy roads.
We hope all is well with everyone.
Love and miss you, Jennifer
The dogs after a long day of playing!
1 comment:
I miss you two!!! Of course your blog is just as cute as your house. You are amazing. I love you.
Post a Comment