
Well another week has passed, time is flying. It is definitely fall and it is beautiful. These are a few pictures of the Rocky Mountain College campus. Anytime I get the chance to come outside of our classroom, I love to just walk around and take in the beauty of fall. We have one classroom that we have all of our classes in and there are no windows...so sometimes we forget what the outdoors look like! 
Jeff and I are really enjoying exploring this new place. We have found a really cool place to take the dogs walking. The North side of Billings is a set of "Rims," kind of like a mesa, but rocky. There is a paved trail that runs right along the rims that we went up to a couple of
weekends ago. It's a beautiful view, you can see just how sprawling this city really is. But at some points it's a little too close to the edge. I was like a nervous mother, every time the dogs would get close to the edge I would say, "Jeff get them!" So...behind Jeff you can see the tall buildings, that is the downtown area. Our house and my school are off to the right. I went running up there last Saturday but I left the dogs at home because I was too nervous! I think this weekend we're going to check out the River Front Park, which lines the Yellowstone River. I am sure that's an even
prettier picture of fall so check back for those pictures.

Jeff and I are really enjoying exploring this new place. We have found a really cool place to take the dogs walking. The North side of Billings is a set of "Rims," kind of like a mesa, but rocky. There is a paved trail that runs right along the rims that we went up to a couple of
weekends ago. It's a beautiful view, you can see just how sprawling this city really is. But at some points it's a little too close to the edge. I was like a nervous mother, every time the dogs would get close to the edge I would say, "Jeff get them!" So...behind Jeff you can see the tall buildings, that is the downtown area. Our house and my school are off to the right. I went running up there last Saturday but I left the dogs at home because I was too nervous! I think this weekend we're going to check out the River Front Park, which lines the Yellowstone River. I am sure that's an even
prettier picture of fall so check back for those pictures.Jeff is such a wonderful husband. He is working so hard, putting in long days and working most Saturdays. When he gets home he likes the yard to be nice, so he rakes up all the leaves from the driveway. And, bless his heart, mo
re leaves are falling as he is raking. He has been so supportive of my schooling and even cooks dinner often so that I can study. We have a deal that when I am all done with school and have a good job, I am sending him on a surfing trip! (He really misses the ocean)Checkout the new look, I chopped my hair off! I thought it was time for a change and thought I needed to look a little more professional. A ponytail isn't really a professional hairdo everyday!
Well I am just enjoying my Friday afternoon, watching my recorded TV shows from the week! We usually have a test every Friday morning and then we get the afternoon off. So in order to be a responsible student (I pretend I am!) I record my favorite shows and then reward myself after my test. And I got an "A" on today's test, so it's a good afternoon.
I hope all is well with everyone. And do keep us updated on what's going on in all of your lives.
We miss all of you! Love, Jennifer

3 comments:
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! HAHA I hope everything is going well. William and I are both thinking of you and wish you the best for the up coming holidays as well as in school. Good luck and we miss you!!
Love Always,
Marissa & William
Hi Kids. Great to catch up on your going on's. Fall definitely is falling. Congrats on your test score. Tell Jeff when you get done with school his reward is no more being your guinea pig!
Love you both Dad S
We enjoy the pictures you are sending, it makes you seem not so far away:)
We love and miss you...Mom & Dad O
Post a Comment