It is an October Saturday morning, Jeff and I are sitting in our house watching the snow fall. Yes, you read it right, snow! It started snowing Thursday night and is supposed to continue through the weekend. It was quite a shocker to wake up with snow covering our front yard. But very exciting for us coastal Californians. I think I am the joke of my class, everyone laughs at me when I say this is cold. They say, "just wait this isn't even cold." So Jeff and I will be stocking up this weekend with a snow shovel, ice scraper, and all the gloves and scarves I can find!
The dogs weren't too sure about the snow at first. Yesterday morning Miley wouldn't step outside. But now they are playing in it. Roy will put his nose down in to the snow and then throw it up off his nose. He's a little snow puppy. It's pretty cute to watch them!
School is moving right along. We finished our module on hematology yesterday with another test. And it sounds like this will be a good weekend to get caught up on my studies, inside! This past week was National PA week. One of my classmates wrote a newspaper article about PAs and what they do. That was kind of cool to see it published in the newspaper. We're also hosting a blood drive next Friday. We
've been selling 50/50 tickets at the Rocky football games to raise money for our program. It's been pretty successful.This past Wednesday Jeff and I went walking on the Rims to get a picture of all the fall trees. I am glad we did when we did because two days later it's all covered in snow!
The other picture is a field out to the west of town. I was driving out there the other day and stopped to take some pictures. People probably laugh at me, stopped on the side of the road! But it's so pretty, I can't help it.Well that's
about all that is new with us. Hope everyone is doing well.Oh and you can click on the pictures to see a larger view!
Love, Jennifer
1 comment:
brrrrrrrrrrr; keep warm and dry:)
Love, Mom & Dad O
Post a Comment